Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Twenty Years

Spring has finally sprung around here. Though, after a few days of gorgeous weather the temperature plummeted again.

That's okay, though. We have flowers.

Today I'm thinking of 1994. Twenty years ago. I'll admit there are times I'm surprised to realize it still isn't the 90s. Time really does fly.

Twenty years ago some of the books on the best seller list were:
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
The Bridges of Madison County by Robert James Waller
and 
The Alienist by Caleb Carr

Some of the movies that came out twenty years ago:
The Shawshank Redemption
Forest Gump
The Lion King
Pulp Fiction
Speed
Clerks
and True Lies

On TV we had
Friends
ER
Touched by an Angel
and 
Ellen

And on May 14th 1994, my husband and I got married. So that's all I'm posting for today. We're celebrating twenty years by going to our daughter's high school choir concert tonight. It's how we roll: for our tenth anniversary we went to a ballet recital, for fifteen we were at a little league game.

Enjoy the spring.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary (a day late), Christine. What will you do on the 25th? :) I hope you enjoyed the concert. Lovely flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog you have here thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete