Wednesday, October 8, 2014

STAR OF THE TEAM IS LIVE!

Do you ever wonder if the stars are against you? Do you ever wonder if you're jinxed? In the world of writing, it's easy to think nothing will ever go right, at least for me. And then the magic happens. Usually when you least expect it. And then you grin and the world is right again.
 
I mentioned this story awhile back and am happy to announce that my MG/Tween contemporary novel, STAR OF THE TEAM, is officially published. It's available at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Also, possibly at other places. I haven't checked yet.
 
 
A girl.
A dream.
An accident.
A dream shattered.
 
Eleven-year-old Kate Taylor dreams of being the star of her basketball team, Angels. When Kate's tooth is knocked out at one of the games, and her mother, who is also her coach, says she can't play until the tooth the dentist replants heals, Kate's dreams are in jeopardy. Add Emily, the new girl at school who claims she's the best, and Kate faces a challenge to prove that she is the star.
 
Will Kate succeed? Or will Emily ruin Kate's plans?
 
I'm happy to share my good news with you.
 
 
Happy Reading!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment