It's that time of year again. When we eat lots of food, gather with family, and contemplate what we are thankful for.
So, here are some things I'm thankful for.
1) My family. This is tops on the list for all sorts of reasons. Tomorrow I'll get to see some of my extended family and since they are all amazing people, I know a good time will be had by all.
2) My writing partners. Writing can be solitary - it is just you and your keyboard (or pen and paper if you are old school) but having people to bounce ideas off of, to share ups and downs, to read rough drafts and generally cheer you on - that is vital.
3) The Internet. Okay, I'll admit, it's shiny and can be a huge time suck. But without it I wouldn't have found my writing partners - or for that matter my publishers
4) My publishers - because they allowed me to get my stories out there where people can read them.
5) Good books. Because everything is better with a good story.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!