Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I'm In the (High School) Paper!

I never wrote for my high school newspaper. I'm pretty sure we had one.

I did write for my college newspaper. For my journalism class I wrote a fascinating article on whether more elevators were going to be installed at the school. I had to interview the man in charge of buildings and maintenance. I was living in the big leagues, let me tell you. I also wrote a series of columns, as an independent study, about my experience as an exchange student in London.

But I never interviewed an author. Maybe I should have.

Because I've been interviewed for a school paper.

Jillian, a high school student who edits the The Panther Press, read When Mike Kissed Emma and requested an interview with me for her school paper. How cool is that? Go here to read the interview!

3 comments: