Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Complete Your Draft 2010

I've been a part of the Complete Your Draft 2010 challenge.  I've made it a goal to try to finish the sequel to CROSSED OUT by the end of this month. This site not only gives an extra push to finish our drafts but has some authors sharing tips and suggestions on the writing process.  Check them out!  I'll also be sharing with a guest post sometime soon!
http://lesleysays.livejournal.com/10678.html







Not only that but I'm donating a signed copy of CROSSED OUT with some pretty cool swag at the end of the month to some lucky winner.

3 comments:

  1. Goody, goody, Kim. I think you'll have a lot of people standing in line to read the sequel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds a bit kinder than NaNoWriMo, but I've never done that, either! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete