Tuesday, July 5, 2011

One whole year!

The end of this month marks the 1st anniversary of YAAYNHO! I can hardly believe it, but when I went to check, yep, there it was - July 24th, the first post at this blog. We've done so much in a year, and it's gone by so fast. So many great authors, so many awesome posts and great followers, both here at the blog and on the Facebook page. This blog has exceeded all my humble expectations so far.

A first anniversary is something special and deserves special consideration. And we've been talking, all the YAAYNHOs, and decided that our few but loyal readers deserve something special for this occasion.

We are going to be doing a giveaway! We're still hammering out the details, but actually there is going to be more than one giveaway, here on the blog and on FB, with books and author swag, and a BIG PRIZE to be given away at the end of the month.

Keep watching for all the details :) I know, I'm such a tease, aren't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment