Friday, February 14, 2014

SciFi Expo 2014 Costume Pics and More...

Last weekend my daughter and I were at SciFi Expo!
I didn't see any of the stars (wah) but there were some really great costumes. And I probably only saw 10% of them. Here's a few I was able to take pictures of to share.


Isn't that cool? He made it himself. The alien looks hungry.


Super cool Green Hornet. :)


My daughter made several unique creations during the show. :)


Luke was well dressed for the shindig. It was super cold outside and the inside stayed that way most of Saturday. Eek!


Dead Spock from DuggGraves. Even has the ears. Heh heh (Man, he's got an awesome pic with Karl Urban. I didn't even get to see, even from afar, Karl Urban! Doh!)


Doesn't the griffin just look fabulous?!


Scarecrow and the Joker. His mask was awesome!


This one is fantastic too. And the attitude totally sold it. Medusa!


Judge Dredd is in the house!


From the Princess Bride - the looked great! He even said "As you wish." But no threats from Indigo Montoya. Guess I didn't look like the guy who killed his father. Heh heh


Super blast from the past - She-ra!


Kiki from Kiki's delivery service. I spotted her with a broom earlier too. 


Best part of this costume was how she sold it with attitude. So cute!


The Riddler - he was fabulous! Even hit us with a riddle. 


Best Donna Noble look alike ever! 


Our 4th Dalek mesh from Taylor Lymbery. Isn't she awesome? Meet Chief Cher Dalek. Hee!


More ChibiChains creations


These I loved so much, I stole them for myself. Bwahahahaha!


Here they are in bronze and red. 


Another chainmailer definitely knew how to think outside the box. Aren't these adorable? Dr Who for the win!


Chainmail dragons too! How cute!








Hope you and yours have a lovely Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos. Looks like a lot of fun. Thanks for showing them to us.

    ReplyDelete