Wednesday, September 10, 2014

RAMBLING BEV

You've heard of Rambling Rose and Rambling Man. Well, today I'm Rambling Bev. I can't concentrate this week. It's a week of birthdays and a week of deaths. It's also a week of good news. My MG/Tween novel that was due out in June of 2013, is going through the final proof before it's sent to the printer. I've waited a long time for this one. It was with another publisher for three years and then they went out of business. I'm so thankful I found another great publisher that liked the story and editors that caught all of my mistakes, and there were quite a few. So, very soon, you'll see STAR OF THE TEAM out in the world. Here's the cover, illustrated by the fabulous Aidana WillowRaven, published by 4RV Publishing.
 
 
Wait! I haven't finished rambling. Another MG/Tween contemporary novel, I LIVE IN A DOGHOUSE, is ready for line edits. Then a cover and I'm so happy about this one too. The e Book is due out in December from MuseItUp Publishing.
 
So this week has happy memories. It has sad memories. The past is past. The future is ahead.
 
Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear things are moving for you. You inspire my patience & I sure need that. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand, Janet. I was pleasantly surprised at the news. Hang in there. Hopefully, you're next. :)

    ReplyDelete