Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Auf Wiedersehen

I want to thank Chris for inviting me in the first place, and everyone else for being so kind and welcoming. I've enjoyed being part of this blog group, but after missing my last two appointed dates, it probably became obvious that something was going on. 

My life, at the moment, is a bit haywire. Okay, a lot haywire. I'm sure that's true of most writers and somehow, they manage to get things written nonetheless. I've been struggling a great deal, lately; 2014 has been a tough year and I finally told Chris that it was time for me to bow out of this blog group. I had to think about it long and hard, but I think it's a better idea to leave with some dignity instead of being invited out of the bunch for being unreliable!

Thank you, all of you, who were kind enough to read and comment to my little posts. I'm blown away by the amount of talent in this gathering, and I wish each and every one of you the success you so deserve. May all your writing dreams come true in the most resounding way possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment