Wednesday, November 30, 2016

BOOKS AND STOCKINGS AND HATS AND CATS

I'm cross posting this from my other blog at https://beverlystowemcclure.blogspot.com

Now that Thanksgiving is over and we survived the crazy shoppers and we've had our naps, it's time to start thinking about, yes, you got it, Christmas.

How about a hatful of books for the young readers you know.
 
 
 
Or maybe a stocking full for those cold snowy days to keep the kids entertained.
 
 
 
For more
 
 Visit me at AMAZON  BARNES  & NOBLE
 
 
and see what you like. Books make great gifts for older readers too.
 
Or, if you'd like a signed paperback of any of my books email me at Beverlysmcclure (at) aol (dot) com. Free shipping too, my gift to you.
 
Now I'll stop advertising. I think all the ads I read this past weekend have gone to my head.
 
It's taken awhile to write this because Tiger keeps interrupting me to play ball. Then Patches gets jealous and gives him her look that says she's gonna get him when he's not looking. Cats are so sweet.
 
 
Tiger wants to know who that kitty in the mirror is.
 
 
Doesn't Patches look like a terror? She does pick on Tiger.
She pretends like she just wants to sleep.
 
Happy Reading to You All!
 


1 comment:

  1. Cats are always trying to get more attention. :) At least I can say that about my kitties! Wishing you the best of luck, Beverly! :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete