1. So the plague has hit. I've been sick since Tuesday, plus son's still under the weather.
2. So I haven't done much writing but plan to get back to it soon!
3. Been reading though. Latest:
4. 16 WAYS TO BREAK A HEART by Lauren Strasnick
My YA Books Central review: http://www.yabookscentral.com/yafiction/21364-16-ways-to-break-a-heart
Teaser: What I do like is how neither of these characters is the 'saint'. Each one has faults, insecurities, and selfishness. Natalie is high strung and very insecure with her border-line paranoia of Dan cheating on her. **Readers find out she might be right on this but the ways she goes about it, shows me a girl who has Fatal Attraction tendencies. One of Dan's BFFs, Ruby, calls Natalie a 'emotional vampire'. I tend to agree.
5. Just watched this and really loved the sharp dialogue and teen angsty: Totally recommend. It's available on NetFlix.
**Also I still have my GoodReads giveaway going on until June 12th!
Well, son's 16th birthday is tomorrow! So he wants to go to Denny's tonight for their Grand Slam breakfast.