Sunday, December 25, 2011

Top YA Picks of 2011

Besides being a YA author, I'm also a reviewer at YA Books Central.

http://www.yabookscentral.com

I've also been a panelist for the Cybils:
www.cybils.com


I've read close to 100 books so far this year.  Most of them have been YA.  For the past few years I've shared some of my favorite books on my LJ blog site.  Remember this is all subjective.  There's been tons of great books out there this year.

So far here's my picks:

10. Chained Reaction by Simone Elkeles

9. Hourglass by Myra McEntire

8. Compulsion by Heidi Ayarbe

7. I'm Not Her by Janet Gurtler

6. Unleashed by Nancy Holder

5. Amplified by Tara Kelly

And tomorrow at #4

Solstice by P.J. Hoover

I'll be counting down until I reveal my top YA pick of the year.  I'll also list some honorable mentions plus 2012 books to look out for!

Check my LJ blog for more!
http://kbaccellia.livejournal.com

2 comments:

  1. Soltice is the only one of these books I've read. Love it. There are just too many good books out there, and not enough time for them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, there were lots of great reads this year! For that reason I'm having a honorable mention list too!

    ReplyDelete